A few words about me!
My work is about the transition and transformation the body and sexuality experience during the different cycles of life.
Photography allows me to get intimate with the other, capturing their most secret nudity. This interaction creates a revealing energy giving the subject a role in creating the image itself.
For me, the photographic image, is a subjective reality revealed by the inner eye of the individual. With portraits I intent to penetrate into this reality and unveil what remained silent and try to expose the unobvious.
I manage to stimulate the senses using a clean and bright photographic style that allows me to create subtle and metaphoric images and I use close ups to suggest significance. My chromatic scale is metaphoric as well; using cold colors to represent the social sphere while warm colors for the individual itself.
Jacqueline is an artistic photographer who develops projects in the portrait field. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Social Communication from Universidad Católica Andrés Bello (Caracas, Venezuela), with emphasis in Visual Arts. Currently she lives and works in Tel-Aviv (Israel).
- Extreme Storytelling: From the Idea to the Book in 48 Hours with Cristina de Middel (ICP New York)
- The Documentary Project with Natan Dvir (ICP New York)
- Methods of Artistic Creation and Design of Projects with Ana Da Cunha (Node Center, Spain)
- Contemporary Art Photography with Juan Curto (Node Center, Spain)
- From The Raw File to The Print with Salvatore Elefante (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Contemporary Photography with Luca Pagliari, (Caracas, Venezuela).
- Creative Photography Ananke Assef (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
- Image Thinking with Lena Szankay (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
- Tell A Story with Images with Alberto Goldestein. (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
- Documentary Photography with Pablo Garber (Buenos Aires, Argentina).